Email Marketing Articles
- Solid Advice To Make Email Marketing Work For You – If you are looking to interact with existing customers while expanding your base, email marketing may be the tool you need. Email marketing can seem overwhelming because there so many ways in which it can be used. This article will help you understand email marketing, as well as how to use it for your business.
- The Problem with Almost All Blogs And An Easy Solution – This post describes a problem that affects almost all bloggers, and almost certainly affects you. Implement these changes, and you should see page views, revenues and social sharing soar.
- How to Take Charge of Runaway Fonts in Your Email Marketing – How many fonts do your emails use? Your header art may use one or two fonts. Your headline might use another font. Your text might use a different one. And if you have a sidebar, that may use yet another font. Bad idea. Why?
- Pack Your Backpack With These Tools For Faster, Easier Marketing – You know and I know that to push out marketing materials while running the rest of your business takes a good amount of efficiency. You need the fastest, easiest processes possible for planning your schedule, for actually creating your marketing content and ideally, for streamlining your process. There are tools that can help you with that.
- “SPAM” Content to Avoid in Your Email Marketing Campaigns – Email marketers must compete not only against one another but against the spammers as well. As spammers have become more sophisticated, the technology used to detect and block spam has as well. That means that if you are not careful, your legitimate marketing message might never reach its intended recipients.
- Secrets to Inbox Delivery – The big four ISPs AOL, Yahoo, Microsoft and Google, have been changing their delivery filtering process. Most recently, Yahoo confirmed this summer that their delivery is becoming based more and more on engagement metrics.
- Freshen Up Your Email Campaign for Fall – Kids aren’t the only ones overhauling their fashion for the fall. This back-to-school season, take time to evaluate your email campaign – it might be in need of a facelift.
Finally, for those of you who are still thinking about starting an email list my advice to you is to stop thinking and just do it.
Sometimes it’s more valuable to learn from a mistake than to do something right and not understand why it works. Tweet This
You don’t have to get everything right and perfect the first time. The secret to success is to just do it and make changes and corrections as you go along.